Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sunday, December 27, 2009

My journey in 2009


Wow..i never thought that i'll leave 2009. That was many things should be repaired.

For me, 2009 was important's year. Many important things happened in 2009.

January, 12th 2009
I decided moved to jakarta and leaved my town for better life. It was my birthday.. Yeah, i wish i could found new job in Jakarta. But it was not easy found new job in Jakarta for fresh graduated like me. I followed a many of tests and sent hundreds of applications, but the result was zero. I were jobless! But i never give up, i tried and tried..

February, 25th finally i found new job. I felt very happy and my effort for a month didn't disappointed.. I were happy and i could found new job with my effort. I proud myself

March, 27th finally after worked about 1 month i received my first sallary. I used my first sallary to bought new clothes and everything that i wanted..

This year i have first nephew

This year my brother died and leave me alone..

This year fully of happiness and sadness..

I never thought this year my life would changed..

2009 given me a memories..

My love story didn't get better in this year. I still single, maybe it will be my plan for 2010..

I wish it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates