Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I come back..

Wow... I thought it was long time i didn't written something in my blog. Actually i weren't busy with my job, but i felt lazzy to sat on my chair and touched my keybord.

Hehe.. I think we don't need to discuss my lazyness or my past. Today and then, i would like to share you about my activities. Not only about my trip, but also about everything of my life, such as review of books or movies, culinary, my favourite quotes, etc. I think it would be more colorful.

And the second, i am going to post my blog in english. It's not mean that i don't love Bahasa Indonesia, but i wanna learn more and practice my English. So don't hesitate to give you critic about grammar, tenses, etc.

I hope i can more active to post something..

See you in my next post..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates